For 8 persons
|4 egg yolks
|10 sheets gelatine
|400g Darbo Double Fruit rose apricot fruit spread
|500g sponge fingers
|4 cups Espresso
|100ml coffee liqueur
|Cocoa powder for dusting
- Whip the eggs, egg yolk and sugar to a frothy consistency on a water bed. Soften then add the gelatine.
- Stir the whole mixture to a smooth consistency. Whip the cream until it is stiff.
- Add the Mascarpone, cream and Darbo rose apricot fruit spread to the sugar/egg mixture and again stir to a smooth consistency.
- Dip the sugared side of the sponge fingers into the Espresso and coffee liqueur, and lay them onto the bottom of a mould.
- Next, add a layer of apricot Mascarpone and another layer of sponge fingers. Finally, add a layer of creme.
- Then place the tiramisu in the refrigerator for approx. 3 hours and sprinkle it with cocoa powder before serving.
Our products Used
Rose Apricot Double Fruit Spread Darbo 200g